Save The Date
January 17th – 19th
7:00 pm Friday: “Forgiveness- A Gift I’m Given From God”
7:00 pm Saturday: “Forgiveness- A Gift I Give Myself”
9:30 am Sunday Bible Class: “Forgiveness- A Gift I Give to Others”
Sunday am Worship: “Forgiveness– Permission to Enjoy the Remission of Sins”
Sunday PM Worship: “Forgiveness– A Gift I Give God”
Sermons for Today:
am: Elders Presentation 2020
pm: Baxter Institute Presentation
Save The Date
We have a seminar scheduled for Friday, January 17th through Sunday, January 19th with Dan Winkler on the subject of “Forgiveness”. Make plans to attend now!
Save The Date
“Identity Matters” with speaker, Alan Highers is scheduled for April 25-26th, 2020. Our theme is “In the Image of God” You are not going to want to miss this. Details on lessons to come; mark your calendars now!
New Horizons Senior Bible Study
The New Horizons Bible Study is here at the building Wednesday’s at 12:00 pm. Anyone is welcome to attend. See Keith Franklin with questions.
Lord’s Supper Preparation
There is a sign up on the bulletin board for preparation of the Lord’s Supper. Please consider this act of service. See Barry VanHamme with questions.
Song Leaders Needed
We are in need of song leaders! Beginning in January with the launching of Indian land, we will lose several of our song leaders. If you are interested in serving in this way please see Bentley Janes.
Women’s Prayer Meeting Today
The women’s monthly prayer is today in the Women’s Connection Room. We will organize prayer requests from 5:00-5:20 pm. and pray from 5:20-5:50 pm.
If you have a prayer request, please email your request to Sue Burkhammer before 4:00 pm Sunday afternoon.
We rejoice that McKenna Moss was baptized this past Sunday. We are thankful for this most important decision to put on Christ.
See the bulletin board for event details
1.17.20 Forgiveness Seminar/ GHR/ Dan Winkler
3.14.20 Carolina Men’s Day/GHR/”One Body”/Various Speakers
4.25.20 Ladies Day/ Seneca/ Becky Blackmon
Girls Middle/ High School Bible Study
There will be a Middle / High School Girls Bible Study will be here at the building on Sundays, at 5pm. Please come join us, any questions, see Haley Cox.
CBC Winter Camp
Winter Camp @ CBC is right around the corner! January 17-20.Youth group members age 13 – 18 are encouraged to join us for a full weekend of fun, fellowship, singing, and learning. We plan to meet at the church Friday at 5:00 pm to take a van to camp as a group. Register at http://carolinabiblecamp.com/register/
* Chuck Wiseman is now at Wayne T. Patrick Hospice House in Rock Hill.
* Continue to pray for those who have had recent procedures: Ann DeJarnatt, Michelle Hicks, Julia Haskin, Barbara McDermott.
* Ethan Washington had a secondary surgery and seems to be healing better now.
* Ernie Girard has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
* Harold Weston has difficulty walking due to his hips. Please pray for Sharon as she cares for him.
* Continue to pray for both Dave & Cris Newell.
* The mothers’ of Barb Arbaugh, Rodney Grant, Jim Passmore, Len Patterson, and Margaret Wallace are dealing with various health issues.
* PJ Inness’ mother had some surgery this past week. PJ is there caring for her.
* The fathers’ of Jerry Brooks, Greg Gross, and Derrick Williamson are dealing with various health issues.
* Robert Hatfield’s grandmother, Rebecca Hart is in rehab.
* Gilbert & Sue Shelton’s grandson, Samuel is still recovering from an infection.
* PJ Inness’ sister-in–law, Kathy Stevens’ scan results were favorable. She hopes to continue with chemo when her blood counts recover.
* John Wade’s brother-in-law, Bill Hyslop has a malignant tumor on his kidney and a mass in his lung. Tests are being run to evaluate treatment.
* Charles Taylor’s co-worker, Helene Ward’s cancer has spread to her bones. Additionally, his co-worker Richard Ayers has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
* Mark & PJ Inness’ neighbor update* Linden Stillwell is in Houston with her family undergoing alternative treatment.
* Remember our shut-ins: Ed Berlin, Gloria Girard, Ruby Lett, and Lois Viera.
* Sympathy: We mourn the loss of our sister, Sylvia Allen; there will be a memorial for her here January 25th.
* Former members Drew & Kimberly Malone’s nephew is seriously ill with flu, RSV, and pneumonia. He is only 18 months old and has been in the hospital since Christmas.
Winter Quarter Classes
Today at “The Pearl” of Fort Mill Speaker: Gil Lawrence
Song Leader: Tommie Washington
Winter Quarter Classes (December 1)
Sunday Adult Auditorium:
William Ireland & Jamie Ridenour
Sunday Adult Downstairs:
Assurance of our Faith
Winter Quarter Classes (December 4)
Wednesday Adult Auditorium:
Rise Up and Build (Nehemiah)